Lansing Urgent Care now offers the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine at ALL 8 locations for people who live or work in Ingham County.
If you meet the eligibility guidelines (below) and you desire Covid-19 vaccination, click the link above and you will be directed to our scheduling page.
LUC has been proud to support the vaccination effort through our partnership with the ICHD and MSU since vaccine first arrived in December 2020. We are VERY happy to now offer you a convenient option to get vaccinated at an LUC clinic close to you!
Please review the eligibility requirements listed below and then grab your spot!
UPDATED March 22, 2021
Eligibility for Covid-19 vaccination at LUC are:
- Starting April 5, anyone 16 years of age and older is eligible
- All people age 50+ are eligible regardless of health
- All people who are 16+ with disabilities or medical conditions that put them at high risk of a negative COVID-19 outcome
- Law enforcement
- Shelter workers
- Corrections workers
- Pre-kindergarten through high school teachers, support staff who usually have direct contact with children
- Child care workers who usually have direct contact with children
- Agricultural workers
- Parents/Caregivers of children with special health care needs