See a Lansing Urgent Care provider from the comfort of your own home!
Connect with us from your computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Available to anyone in the state of Michigan.
Telemedicine is not intended for emergency conditions. Dial 911 if your condition is life threatening.
Not every illness is appropriate for treatment via Video Visit. The list below will give you an idea of the conditions/symptoms that may be treatable via telemedicine. If clinically indicated, your provider can e-prescribe a prescription to your pharmacy in the state of Michigan. Most major insurance plans are accepted or have a Self-Pay visit fee of $100. Please note: Priority Health is no longer covering TeleHealth services for Urgent Care.
Conditions/Symptoms That May Be Appropriate For a Telemedicine Visit Include:
- Allergic reactions (minor symptoms)
- Cold/flu symptoms
- Cold sores
- Eye infection (with NO eye pain)
- Insect sting/bites
- Medication refill (current prescriptions only with pill bottles/no controlled substances)
- Muscle strain/pain
- Skin rashes
- Skin infections
- Urinary symptoms (if you are male, pregnant, <12 years old or >65 years old, you need to be seen in person)
Conditions Where You Should Be Seen In-Person:
- Abdominal pain
- Animal bites
- Blood in stool or vomit
- Ear pain/pressure/hearing loss
- Eye pain
- Fever (recent temperature >100.5°F
- Illness in pregnancy
- Musculoskeletal injuries that may require X-rays
- Occupational Health: Drug screens, DOT physicals, Pre-employment physicals, Breath alcohol testing, TB testing, workplace injury evaluation and follow up
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- STD testing
- Vaginal/urethral discharge
Symptoms That Should Be Seen In The ER
- Abdominal pain (severe)
- Chest pain
- Confusion (new onset)
- Headache (severe or abrupt onset)
- Heart palpitations
- Loss of consciousness
- Major falls
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Shortness of breath (severe)
- Stroke symptoms
- Vision changes
A credit card is needed to conduct a Video Visit. You may use insurance that is accepted by Lansing Urgent Care or have a Self Pay Visit for $100. If using insurance, verification of eligibility and urgent care benefits will be performed. Lansing Urgent Care is an urgent care provider and Guarantor agrees to pay applicable urgent care copays and/or deductibles at the time of service. Guarantor is responsible for any amounts not covered by insurance. If clinically indicated, your provider can e-prescribe a prescription to your pharmacy.